Juicing your own fruit and vegetables has several advantages over buying juice from the store, including its freshness, ease of making, and cost savings. If you’ve been tempted to try juicing but were intimidated by all the specialized equipment required, then I encourage you to give it a shot with your blender! Your blender will produce great-tasting juice without taking up much space in your kitchen. It’s also easy to clean, inexpensive, and doesn’t take much effort to get started. Check out this quick and easy guide on how to make fresh juice in a blender. Click here for more
Choose your fruits and vegetables
-Fruits: apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, strawberries
-Vegetables: celery, kale, cucumber, spinach Blend the mixture together until it reaches your desired consistency. For instance, if you want your juice smooth like a milkshake you will need to blend for much longer than if you want pulpier fruit juice. Pour the juice into a glass or jar for an immediate serving or store it in an airtight container for later use. Drink up! The nutrients in fresh juices are sensitive to air and exposure so make sure that you drink them within 12 hours of making them. To avoid wasting the juice after 12 hours, use it as an ingredient instead by adding one part of your freshly made juice to three parts water (or another liquid) before putting it in the fridge. You can also freeze this mixture using ice cube trays or ice packs then place them back into the freezer as needed for quick access without having to thaw anything out on hot days.
Click here – Thanksgiving Movies to Prep You for the Holidays
Wash your produce
-Wash the produce thoroughly with water before cutting it into pieces. This will reduce the chance of dirt or bacteria being transferred to the juice.
-Cut fruit into slices or chunks that will fit through your blender’s feeding tube. Remove seeds, skins, pits, stems, leaves, etc. from any fruits you’re using:
-Pit stone fruits like peaches, plums, and cherries.
-Remove any skin from citrus fruits (peels are nutritious too!).
-Lift off green pepper tops and remove the core, then slice them up.
-Core apples but don’t peel them if you’re going for a chunkier texture!
Cut up your fruits and vegetables
- Fill the blender with chunks of fruit or vegetables, depending on what type of juice you’re making. For example, if you’re making green juice, fill the blender with spinach, kale leaves, broccoli, and/or cucumber.
- Add your chosen liquid (depending on what type of juice you’re making). For example, if you’re making green juice, add water or coconut water. If you’re making orange juice, add orange juice. If you’re making red juice, add grapefruit or apple.
- Blend until everything is thoroughly combined.
- and enjoy!
Add your fruits and vegetables to the blender
This is an easy way to make fresh juice at home, as you have total control over what goes into it.
Start by adding your fruit of choice to the blender. Bananas are great for making smoothies because they’re creamy and sweet, but you can also use oranges or apples if you want something less sugary. If you want something tangy, try grapefruit or pomegranate.
Next up is the vegetable. Add whichever one you prefer, be it kale or spinach. You’ll need about three cups of fruit and two cups of veggies. Cut up any large pieces that won’t fit through the blender’s chute before placing them in the machine with the rest of your ingredients.
Add water or ice (optional)
- Pour water or ice (optional) into the blender.
2. Add your fruit, vegetables, and spices (optional).
3. Blend until desired consistency is reached.
4. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for later use.
5. Enjoy! 1. Place a bowl under the blade before adding your ingredients. For example, if you are using kale and apples, place the kale on top of the apples so that it doesn’t fly out of the pitcher when you blend. For easier clean-up afterward, run warm water around the inside edges of your blender after you’re finished making juice. If you plan on storing juice for later use, pour it through a strainer first so that it won’t contain any leftover pulp from fresh produce. You can also add protein powder to make delicious protein shakes or smoothies without any added sugar
Blend until smooth
To make fresh juice, you will need:
-1-2 cup of fruit (I like to use berries, oranges, or apples)
-1/2 cup of water
-A blender. I recommend using a high-powered blender such as the Vitamix because it has the power to get the most juice out of your fruit without any chunks. Put your fruit into the blender with 1/2 cup of water and blend for about 2 minutes. Strain with a nut milk bag, cheesecloth, or mesh strainer over a large bowl to extract all of the liquid from the pulp. Enjoy immediately!
Enjoy your fresh juice!
To make fresh juice, put your fruit or vegetables of choice into the blender. If you have a juicer, use that instead. Next, pour water over the fruit until it’s submerged. For example, if you’re using strawberries, fill the blender with water until they are covered. Blend on high for one minute or until desired consistency is reached. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Click here – Top 10 Uses Of Non Metals